The Executive Committee would like to invite you to become a Member of the British Chamber of Commerce in Sierra Leone (BCCSL).
BCCSL was officially formed on 17th February 2012 and is registered as a Company-Limited by Guarantee under the Companies Act 2009 of the laws of Sierra Leone and officially launched on 2nd March 2012.
As a member, we want to work with you to drive the following:
- Access to a rapidly growing network of members, via a Membership Directory.
- Attendance at BCCSL Events to socialize and expand business networks.
- Increased opportunities for engagement with decision makers in government and business.
- Opportunities to meet visiting dignitaries from the UK, representing government and business.
- Connections to other Chambers in Sierra Leone and the UK, representing similar interests and business groupings.